Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas...

While it's still Christmas here, I thought I'd blog this blog about my day this year.

Four days spent with my parents are coming to a close this Christmas night and I'll be going back to KL tomorrow and back to work-land the next day. These days have been spent enjoying good company and good food.

On Christmas morning, we had the exchanging of gifts which is always fun. The tree this year was lovely and I used my new camera to capture it in all its glory, complete with agitated avians standing guard over the presents.

In the afternoon, after lunch and an epic battle with traffic, we watched the new film adaptation of Les Misérables. It was the first time I'd seen the musical in any form and it was quite good. I still hold The Phantom of the Opera as my favourite musical though.

It's been a good Christmas and I'd just like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and happy holidays :)

Peace to all, and to all a good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment