Saturday, August 20, 2011

32

Another 365.25 days of orbiting our resident ball of fire has come to a close and I've survived! Yay me!

It's been an erm... interesting year... I broke my arm, I went to China, my car broke down on a lonely highway at night, my iPod got stolen, I watched some cool movies, tried champagne for the first time, baked a cake, joined Google+, and endured the usual drudgery of work.

32 years... a fine number! Some fun facts:

  • 32 is a power of 2! My favourite type of number!
  • 32 is the number of teeth on an adult human. *CHOMP*
  • 32 is apparently a happy number. Beats being a sad number!
  • 32 is the number of completed, numbered piano sonatas by Ludwig Van Beethoven, one of my favourite classical composers.
  • 32 is the atomic number of germanium which is widely used in optics and semiconductors including transistors. This is cool.
  • 32 is the freezing point of water in degrees Fahrenheit at sea level. Cool... or maybe just cold.
Happy Birthday to me! Here's hoping for an awesome year ahead.

(Number facts from Wikipedia)

No comments:

Post a Comment