Friday, August 20, 2010

Gifts!

Birthday gifts for 2010

My parents and sisters got me some nice gifts for my birthday this year. I got a Logitech Pure-Fi iPod dock and clock radio. It'll go well with my iPod Touch and maybe help me wake up in the mornings ;)

I also got a copy of Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty. Never played Starcraft before but I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon this time.

And as my birthday present to me, I got a Logitech G330 gaming headset so I can play without bugging my sister and the rest of the apartment.

Thanks mom, dad, and sisters!
Thanks me!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, nice gifts! My wife and I have a Logitech iPod dock similar to yours and I was completely blown away by the sound quality. You won't be disappointed.

    I'm another one who never played the first Starcraft, and I'm pondering on whether or not to try out the new one. I loved Warcraft III to death so I might give it a shot.

    And of course, what's better than a nice new pair of headphones?

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete